• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren't) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Hosted by Should Be Reading
My Musing: An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
I just bought this book yesterday, since I'll be finishing A Breath Of Snow And Ashes sometime this week. I'm really looking forward to reading this since book 9 comes out June 10, 2014..